Thursday, January 28, 2010

would you like a side of rain with that?

although i am too chicken to buy a funky umbrella, i tend to stick to solid colors, i do love a cute
umbrella. i find myself in awe when i see umbrellas roaming down the street on a rainy day. i decided to step out of my comfort zone and look for a more exciting umbrella and this is what i came across.
black floral umbrella at aspinal of london: $245
(this one will remain a covet, i hope no person in their right mind pays $245 for an umbrella)
yellow floral umbrella (my favorite) at tray6.com: $50
striped umbrella at little monkey toes: $19
floral umbrella at brollies galore: $32

1 comment:

  1. I am so buying the black floral one!

    Kidding. But it is beautiful. I wonder if I could make one like it...?

    ReplyDelete