Friday, August 6, 2010

guest coveter - helena



Hi, I'm Helena. And I write Life in the Pitts.

I love shopping sprees. But my husband isn't a fan of what that does to our
checking account. So I found a new way to get my fix.

I shop online. I go from site to site and fill up shopping carts with awesome
deals and expensive clothes.

And then? I close the window, and walk away.

It's therapeutic.

You should give it a try.

Here are some of the items that I didn't buy today.






Subtotal: $615.91

Taxes: A really big number

Shipping: I don't even want to think about it

Grand Total: $0.00

And yet, it is was very, very satisfying.

special thanks to helena for sharing her creative way of shopping and fun covets.
visit her blog to share your "what i didn't buy today"

No comments:

Post a Comment